Sunday, August 28, 2011

Okay, now she's here for real.

I had to shut the windows because the winds starting to whip around out there. I just heard something get dragged across the back patio but I couldn't tell what it was (hopefully just a chair and not my grill!) The rain is coming down much heavier now, the patio lights are rocking back and forth. The wind is the biggest change, I can hear it howling which concerns me since its only about 25mph right now. It's supposed to get up to 75+. I doubt I'll be sleeping much until morning...
My video updates are done after this one. Its getting too wet to open the back door.

Brady's been successfully walked for the final time tonight (he's so damn dainty. He refused to step anywhere thats muddy so we had to find a lamp post for him to use). Now I'm in for the night, going to drink beer and enjoy the electricity while I still have it! Hope everyone is faring well!

No comments:

Post a Comment