Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Tranquility

I had a bit of luck with the timing of my trip home to the States. When I got back here, it was just in time for the kids to leave for their vacations! Woohoo for double time off! Not that I really have time off, but with almost 75% of the kids gone for ten days, it's really quiet here. I spend most of my clinic shifts relaxing and reading, it's been super nice! Having less kids here has made it a lot easier to enjoy the physical beauty of this place, too. I've found myself taking walks around the grounds just to take in the scenery; its been a nice change.

Bright blue morning!



The grass went to seed this week. The soccer field looks like a meadow now. It's really soothing to watch the wind blow through it



I love looking at the farmlands up on the mountain



Check out this sunset with the volcano in the clouds



A particularly pretty sky over the clinic



Cool clouds rolling in before the nightly thunderstorm



No comments:

Post a Comment