Friday, April 13, 2012

MIni-vacation!

All of the volunteers are going on a mini-three day vacation to a place called Earth Lodge right outside of Antigua. It's an avocado farm and eco-resort that rents out cabins in the woods for some loungy-downtime (exactly what I excel at!) This place sounds amazing! Dinner is part of the package, they serve homemade vegetarian meals and pastries. MMMMMM LOOK AT THESE PASTRIES


There are a bunch of hammocks there, a 24-hour bar and a Mayan sauna!


And the best part, check out these cabins. They're TREEHOUSES!!!



Lucky for me, the trip needed to be paid for well in advance, so me losing my wallet didn't screw me over! We'll be coming back Sunday, so hopefully I'll have lots of stories and pictures to share with you then!

No comments:

Post a Comment