Monday, March 26, 2012

RAIN!!

We finally got some rain here!! I know I mentioned this before, but one of the hardest things for me to get used to here is the total lack of precipitation. It's rained all of one or two times in the last four months that I've been here and my body was aching for a good storm. Today while I was having my lunch I started to here the distinctive sound of rumbling thunder. Lo and behold, it started raining pretty hard and held up for a good twenty minutes. I was so excited that I even snapped up a few pics (from the safety of our covered porch)



You can tell I was pretty excited about this due to the that a) I took pictures of it and b)I'm writing about taking pictures of it. I'm REALLY looking forward to the rainy season!! Only two more months!

No comments:

Post a Comment