Sunday, December 23, 2012

Fair

Wow, remember a year ago when I went to my first fair in Guatemala and had churros and was so excited?! Well it's here again!! Every night we were taunted by the music and fireworks going off in Parramos. Lucky for us, my friend David sent us a lovely Christmas donation, so I wrangled up some willing kids and treated us to a day out.

Walking through the food stands


Really shoddy looking rides


Teletubbies from HELL



Group shot


Leo and Alvaro happily gobble up some churros


We played some games with the kids too. They had fun with this one. I dont really understand what you're supposed to do here, but the lady told us if we could get the balls in a hole, she would give them a prize. Thankfully that was within my skill range

And Leo's!


Brendy gives it a go


This play medical set was being offered as a game prize. I was a bit offended. What the hell is this supposed to mean??


The kids had a really good time. We're planning a trip with one of the boys' sections, and they'll definitely get a kick out of that. Thanks for thinking of us David!!


No comments:

Post a Comment