Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Randomness

One of my favorite kids has been staying in the clinic the last two weeks. As much as I love him, he was driving me crazy while I was trying to work, so I sent him away with a packet of crayons. This is what he brought back to me. "Uncle Shawn, I love you a lot!" Awwwww! Okay, I guess you can borrow my iPhone some more...


Last week Tia Rosa invited us to her house for dinner. Check out this huge plate of rice and veggies! SO good!


Jack was very happy for the break from NPH food


We also had another little good bye dinner for Hannah. She's off to travel through Central America for the next few months. She'll stop by NPH in October before heading back to Austria for good. Here she is enjoying some pizza in Antigua with Vroni. I realize it's almost entirely black.


Luckily we were hogging all the candle light on our end of the table.


Look at these nachos! They were huge and delicious, we couldn't finish them between three of us.


And I got my very first piece of mail! Thanks Dan and Sean, made my day!!



No comments:

Post a Comment