Monday, December 5, 2011

Adios a mi familia

Today was my last night with my family. It wasn't as sad as I had thought it was going to be, which is a very good thing. I think they know that this is going to be a good experience for me and the time to talk me out of it has long passed :P Besides, we've done the long-distance thing before, and even though I won't be able to visit, Skype works wonders. Lauren and I were able to stay super close while I was in NY because we spent so much downtime together on our computers. I know as long as we make an effort to do that again, my relationship with everyone will be fine.
For our last night we had a long game of 500 (Lauren won) followed by a super fun game of Disney Scene It with Flo. It was kind of ridiculously easy, but it was cool.



And, to cap off my NJ experience, an exit Taylor Ham, egg and cheese. *sniff, sniff* I'll miss you most of all... ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment