Monday, September 19, 2011

10 more days!

I've been bad at updating because my entire life has been consumed by garage sale prep, but thank god its over!! My house was horrific, serious Hoarder-like conditions.
But hooray! Its clean again and I'm slowly starting to get things out of here. I still have a ton of furniture to get rid of by next week, but hopefully someone from Craigslist will come grab it up (thus saving me the need to transport crap.) The sale was a lot of fun, had a pretty good turnout and while I didnt sell a lot of the big stuff, I was able to get rid of most of the smaller items. I really have nothing interesting to report, so here's a short photo synopsis of my past two weeks: Brady and I chilled out in Fort Greene park. I laid in the grass and read a book while Brady enjoyed some high quality people watching. Look at how adorable he is.
I hung out at mom's house and had some high quality time with the girls. Jake wanted in on the action.
I also had dinner with my buddy Ethan who I hadnt seen in a while. We went to Black Swan which has enormous beers and really awesome food :) Here's the spinach salad I had with him. I went back later in the week with Tania and ate a DELICIOUS meatloaf sandwich. If you havent been here you should definitely check it out.
Soon my life will be much more fascinating. For now, I'm going back to watching back-to-back Torchwood.

No comments:

Post a Comment