Thursday, September 13, 2012

Water Park Bonanza

Today when I got to work Tai Rosa asked if i could be the nurse for the class trip that was heading out. I love class trips, so I gladly accepted (little did I know that this would mean lots of running with my first aid kit in hand, but more on that story in another posting). We took about 75 kids up to San Martin, a little town outside of Chimaltenango. They had this awesome water park there which we overran the whole day :)

Check this place out! Very cool!


He's so cute. When we got there I saw him lurking around the pool. I told him to go get changed and I'd take him swimming. He told me that he didn't bring his swimsuit because he didn't know we were going to a water park, he thought it was just a place to hang out for the day. Lucky my bathing suit had a drawstring... I love it! This had me cracking up all day


I love these kids! Julian with his sister Aileen

Martin having a good time


A little water slide action


We taught the kids how to chicken fight. Such good role-models :)


After hours and hours of swimming, we left the waterpark and started the Torch Run! It's no wonder that so many kids bit the dust :P

No comments:

Post a Comment