Monday, November 7, 2011

Yaaaaaaay!!!!

First of all, I need to thank the amazing outpouring of support I've gotten from my friends and family towards my trip. It's really affirming to see how many people are willing to reach out and offer help, and its a great feeling knowing that so many people are invested in me going abroad and living out this goal. Thank you again to all the folks who are supporting me, whether it be financially, by offering a place to stay or even just chatting/expressing interest in what's going on.
In related, super-exciting news, I just found out that I won that $500 scholarship from LIVfund!! That's going to cover the cost of my plane ticket, which is a nice chunk out of the money I need to save up before I go. Look forward to some more video blogging since that's a condition of the award!! There will definitely be some celebrating going on tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment